Our fees reflect each Resident’s stage of dementia and the care needs required to ensure he or she is safe, comfortable and content.
ASSESSMENT PRIOR TO ADMISSION
It is in the prospective Resident's best interest to make only one move as any change can be very disruptive. To ensure a positive experience with minimal stress, the Devonshire care team prefers to get to know the prospective Resident prior to the move. We can then prepare for the transition sensitively and be able to plan the care needed.
Our fees reflect each Resident’s stage of dementia and the care needs required to ensure he or she is safe, comfortable and content. Fees range from £900-£1500 per week.
Details of what is included in our fees
We include the following in our standard fees:
- 24-hour quality care
- Thoughtful dementia specialist care, support and interventions
- A comfortable, safe, secure and spacious home and garden to move about freely
- Home-cooked meals
- Full room service
- Personal housekeeping and laundry service
- Social and recreational activities including fresh air drives and outings
We are happy to arrange any additional services required by the Residents, which will be added to the monthly bill. Here are some examples:
- Personal telephone
- Beauty therapist
- Private Chiropodist and Physiotherapist
- Dry cleaning
- Hospital escort for more than two hours
- Medical appointment escort
Any specialist equipment needed not provided by the NHS